Mental Wellness in Preparation for the Holidays
Oh Joyful, oh stressful holiday time! It can be exhausting. According to the American Psychological Association 44% of women and 33% of men are overwhelmed beyond stress during holiday season. Our Mental Wellness is important. Be aware of your feelings of loneliness, grief, and worry. According to National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) 24% of people with diagnosed mental health concerns have an increase in their condition during this time. Stay Well!
Distressed during the Holiday season? Manage the stressors below with grace-Making a list and checking it twice!
- Intentional Financial Budgeting
- Obligations, are they beyond realistic?
- Family dynamics and conversations, steer the sleigh!
- End of Year, focus on goals met, do not dwell on the undone.
- Loss and Loneliness, honor your loved one.
- Be mindful- See the joy of in the moment!
- Surround Yourself with Glee, (Yippee!) Get help!
Click Here for more tip details!